Interview with Taj Singh, President & CEO of silver-developer, Discovery Metals (TSX-V: DSV).
Discovery Metals: a Mexican silver developer that is part of Oxygen Capital Corporation. Sprott is the largest shareholder with c. 24% of the company.
The company has reinterpreted an asset that had been designated an uneconomic bulk-tonnage operation by the previous owner because of the depressed silver price. However, by focussing on a high-grade silver drill core and a phased drill programme that includes a silver resource by this time next year, the share price has been on the rise to a record high. The project, Cordero, is one of the largest development-stage silver projects in the world.
The silver player is fully-financed through to production with $40M in the bank. Let's see if Singh can hit his deliverables.
What did you make of Discovery Metals and Taj Singh? Comment below and we will respond.
- Company Overview
- Unraveling the Business Plan: Possibilities Inside of an Unwanted Asset
- Time for Monetisation: What Should Investors be Expecting?
- Team Experience and Remuneration
- Spending the $40M: Focus on Drilling, But Which Sort?
- COVID-19's Impact on Discovery Metals
- Eric Sprott's Involvement: How Much Impact Does He Have on the Decisions Made in the Company?
- Working with the Oxygen Group and Their Involvement with the Project
- Gold-Silver Ratio: Manoeuvring the Silver Market and Volatile Price
- Time to Make Some Money Again: End Game and Strategies Considered
Company Page: https://dsvmetals.com/
Explore More Here: cruxinvestor.com
Join our Club's waitlist: club.cruxinvestor.com
For FREE unbiased investment information, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook:
View our disclaimer here.