VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Infinity Stone Ventures Corp. (CSE:GEMS) (OTC:GEMSF) (FSE:B2I) (the “Company” or “Infinity Stone”), focused on critical energy metals being used in the clean energy revolution, is pleased to announce that Zayn Kalyan, CEO will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on October 20th, 2022.
DATE: October 20th, 2022
TIME: 2:00 PM ET
Available for 1x1 meetings: October 17-21st
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- Infinity Stone Expands with New Claim Block Adjacent to Hellcat Lithium Project in James Bay Lithium District
- Closed $2.1M private placement with Australian Institutional Participation
- ISV has recently listed on the OTCQB under symbol GEMSF
- 30 identified, highly prospective, pegmatite dikes with historical lithium bearing samples.
- 28 highly prospective, pegmatite dikes located adjacent to Patriot Battery Metals (PMET:TSXV) Corvette Lithium Discovery in James Bay, QC
- Zen-Whoberi Copper Project well positioned with existing drill results showing significant mineralization of copper, gold, platinum, and palladium + 1%. Recently sampled up to 15% Cu.
- Government tax incentives and grants, including Canada 30% Critical Mineral Flow-Through Tax Credit.
- 43-101 and metallurgical work to refine to battery grade is underway on the previous drilling from the Rockstone Graphite Project.
- Current and projected deficits in the production of both graphite and lithium have resulted in a bull market for battery metal.
About Infinity Stone Ventures
Infinity Stone's mission is to be a diversified, single source supplier for the critical energy metals being used in the clean energy revolution alongside its established SaaS solution portfolio. Infinity Stone is meeting the demand from battery and wind turbine manufacturers, nuclear and hydrogen energy producers, and energy metals speculators by acquiring 100% interest in critical mineral deposits and occurrences in stable mining-friendly jurisdictions, close to final use destinations in North American manufacturing hubs.
To register for investor updates please visit https://infinitystone.ventures.
Connect with Infinity Stone
Infinity Stone Contact
CEO and Director
The Canadian Securities Exchange has not reviewed, approved or disapproved the content of this news release.
Forward Looking Statements Disclaimer
This press release contains "forward-looking information" within the meaning of applicable securities laws. Forward-looking statements are statements that are not historical facts and are generally, but not always, identified by the use of words such as "plans", "expects" or "does not expect", "is expected", "budget", "scheduled", "estimates", "forecasts", "projects", "intends", "anticipates" or "does not anticipate", or "believes", or variations of such words and phrases or state that certain actions, events or results "may", "could", "would", "might" or "will be taken", "occur" or "be achieved". Such forward-looking statements necessarily involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual performance and financial results in future periods to differ materially from any projections of future performance or result expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Although forward-looking statements contained in this press release are based upon what management of Company believes are reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. The forward-looking statements may also be affected by risks and uncertainties in the business of the Company, including those described in the Company's public filings available on www.SEDAR.com. The Company undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements if circumstances or management's estimates or opinions should change except as required by applicable securities laws. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.